Code of Conduct
Workplace Sexual Harassment Policy & Code of Conduct
Addressing the problem starts with a clear code of conduct that defines what “inappropriate behavior” means in the context of your business or organization. Redirect helps companies design and implement policies that clearly address the behavior standards for their employees. This allows managers to better enforce the standards and act with confidence.
Redirect consults with companies and organizations on the best ways to identify, interrupt, and respond to inappropriate behavior like sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, and other employee misconduct.
Why Develop a Workplace Sexual Harassment Policy?
Imagine your employees saying:
- I love working here
- I’m safe here
- I feel supported
- I can tell my story to someone who understands
Imagine your managers saying:
- I have the confidence to handle crisis situations
- I am empowered to action
- I feel confident to handle this situation
- I have a well documented, behavior-based report to inform my decision-making
- My team trusts me to be fair and impartial
- I am working with a partner in this process I can trust
How it Works
- Code of Conduct Development
- Employee and Manager Training
- Audits and Reporting
What industries do you serve?
- Massage & Spa – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by massage therapists, aestheticians, and other professionals in the massage and spa setting.
- Restaurant & Hospitality – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct, harassment, and other code of conduct violations in the restaurant, tavern, and hotel industries.
- In-Home Service Providers – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by in-home service providers, such as repair professionals, pet sitters, and senior care professionals.
- Rideshare Providers – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by rideshare drivers.
- Chiropractic – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by chiropractors and other chiropractic staff.
- Physicians & Healthcare – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff.
- Dental & Oral Care – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by dentists, dental assistants, and other oral care staff.
- Education – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct in educational settings.
Can you help us write our own workplace sexual misconduct policy?
Addressing the problem of misconduct in the workplace starts with having a policy that clearly defines what “misconduct” means in the context of your business or organization. Sexual harassment policy consulting takes many shapes. Redirect helps companies design and implement a code of conduct that clearly addresses the behavior standards of employees. This allows managers to better enforce the standards and act with confidence.
Do you offer training videos?
From Our Clients
“As a manager, no matter how hard you try, there is always a personal feeling involved when it’s your team that makes it impossible to stay unbiased.”
From Our Clients
“Everything went well. Redirect even provided a translator. I like the process being in someone else’s hands to help make the decision.”
From Our Clients
“If I get a complaint about someone who is billing 40 hours a week, am I really not going to think to myself, ‘I don’t want to lose this person?’ Probably not. And using Redirect, it is completely unbiased.”
Preventing sexual misconduct in the workplace requires a scientific, trauma-informed, and objective approach combined with the right plan.
What’s Your Plan?
If your organization is serious about addressing and preventing sexual misconduct, Redirect can help.