Sexual Misconduct & Workplace Harassment Prevention Training
Redirect helps companies train their employees in a way that leads the whole organization to identify, interrupt, and respond to inappropriate behavior like sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, and other employee misconduct.
Prevention Training for Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, and Other Misconduct
- Train your leaders to communicate better
- Convey sensitivity and compassion
- Use active listening skills and empathic responses
- Frame conversations in a better way
- Use consistent language during tense situations to ensure that the correct messages are sent and received
- We educate your staff about frequently overlooked warning signs, biases that perpetuate a toxic culture, and factors that can lead to sexual harassment, misconduct, assault, and other problematic behavior.
- We develop training guides and aids to encourage compliance with codes of conduct
Why Workplace Harassment Prevention Training?
Claims of an unsafe or hostile workplace can lead to lawsuits, executive firings, employee protests, or walkouts. Aggrieved customers, through social media, can target companies that do not respond appropriately, threatening scandal or even the company’s viability.
Imagine your employees saying:
- I love working here
- I feel safe working here
- I feel supported by my company
- I can tell my story to someone who understands
Imagine your managers saying:
- I have the confidence to handle crisis situations
- I have a well-documented, behavior-based report to inform my decision-making
- My team trusts me to be fair and impartial
- I am working with a partner in this process I can trust
Do you offer workplace harassment prevention training videos?
For which industries do you provide sexual harassment training solutions?
- Massage & Spa – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by massage therapists, aestheticians, and other professionals in the massage and spa setting.
- Restaurant & Hospitality – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct, harassment, and other code of conduct violations in the restaurant, tavern, and hotel industries.
- In-Home Service Providers – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by in-home service providers, such as repair professionals, pet sitters, and senior care professionals.
- Rideshare Providers – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by rideshare drivers.
- Chiropractic – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by chiropractors and other chiropractic staff.
- Physicians & Healthcare – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by physicians, nurses, and other healthcare staff.
- Dental & Oral Care – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct by dentists, dental assistants, and other oral care staff.
- Education – We investigate incidents of alleged misconduct in educational settings.
What topics do you discuss in sexual misconduct training?
Some of the topics discussed in sexual misconduct training programs include:
- Effects of Trauma
- Nature of Offending Behavior and What to Do About It
- Why an Investigation is More Than Just “He Said, She Said”
From Our Clients
“As a manager, no matter how hard you try, there is always a personal feeling involved when it’s your team that makes it impossible to stay unbiased.”
From Our Clients
“Everything went well. Redirect even provided a translator. I like the process being in someone else’s hands to help make the decision.”
From Our Clients
“If I get a complaint about someone who is billing 40 hours a week, am I really not going to think to myself, ‘I don’t want to lose this person?’ Probably not. And using Redirect, it is completely unbiased.”
Preventing sexual misconduct in the workplace requires a scientific, trauma-informed, and objective approach combined with the right plan.
What’s Your Plan?
If your organization is serious about addressing and preventing sexual misconduct, Redirect can help.